What I've been loving this month!
- Alaffia products. I have never been so impressed with a line that I go back and want to try more. Especially since I got these at a health food store. I usually dabble across the market. But I have really been loving their conditioner and coconut moisturizer. The creams are very calming and hydrating. I absolutely love.
- Creamy nail polish...blues, pinks, aquas..... anything pastel, and appropriate for Spring.
- MAC 210 brush... I used to use the MAC 266 for gel liner but the 210 is so much more precise, it's great!
- Korres Ginger & Vitamins foundation. Now that I have gotten better at application (it is quite tricky) it's great for all day wear without breaking me out. I really look for that in makeup, especially foundation.
It isn't necessarily high coverage, but I find I'm not as oily throughout the day so it's longer lasting.
- NARS Laguna Bronzer. I finally hit pan on this bronzer, and I can't wait to purchase Casino which will probably be better suited to me than Laguna, but I've been using bronzer a lot this month. Laguna isn't necessarily my favorite, it's just what I've been reaching for.
- Mud masks. I've been working a lot of 13 hour days, and my skin is just broken and worn down. The best thing before bed is a mud mask. It's actually saving my life these days.
That's basically it for favorites....what have you been loving for May?