Friday, June 24, 2011

Fragrance obsession- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

I've known Flowerbomb for years and years. I'll always notice if a woman is wearing this and I'm instantly turned on LOL. So when I saw the cute little travel version it finally had to be mine.


Honestly I'm a little disappointed because what I thought was a rollerball is really just a refill tube. The mini crystal perfume bottle is what you are supposed to tote around for traveling. And the funnel I am assuming is for refilling the mini crystal. 



Anyway .... whooo cares. I'll probably get the full bottle because I am in love. It smells like rich, warm sexy rosy florals with a hint of jasmine. The crystal bottle is gorgeous too. <3 




4 comments:

  1. I heard really good reviews of this perfume! Now I want to try it >< I love the smell of roses and jasmine! I always thought this one smelled like sugar.. but I think that is another one~ I like roller balls more than spray type perfumes! Too bad the travel size viktor and rolf isn't a rollerball ): That would have enticed me even more to buy it!! The full size one is soo expensive ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. =O this is the fragrance that my bff wanted! she also wanted the rollerball one but i think ur set is totallly cuter i love it and i like the scent as well ^^

    P.S. totally agree with you on twitter...i actually JUST got one today lol but if u have a twitter link me up with ur name and ill follow u =] i cant seem to find ur link here.. =P..btw wat are u mixed off?? im soo jealous because i wanna be mixed!! i wanna be black and asian ^^ hehe but being a 100% asian girl is good too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I followed you. :)

    I haven't heard of this brand before but I'm guessing that it must smell really nice since you love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this scent but I haven't bought a new perfume in years so I'll add this to my wish list and look for it the next time I'm out.

    Thanks for your comment. I'm following now and I hope you'll do the same.

    Cheers,
    Meredith Jessica
    http://pigmentsandpalettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete