Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Makeup shopping in the States...

Words cannot describe how excited I am to go on vacation to Hawaii. I haven't left the city in 2 years, except for little road trips...but that doesn't count.

I can't wait to be chilling on the beaches of Maui....but I'm definitely going to do a fair bit of shopping! Especially since our Canadian dollar is doing well relative to the USD I'll probably go nuts.

I did some online window shopping tonight ... and I'm already overwhelmed!

These are my lusts:



I can't wait for Illamasqua nail polishes! 


I'm excited for China Glaze too!


 I always have to get something from Abercrombie and I don't know why. 



As for makeup I'll definitely be picking up stuff from Illamasqua and Victoria Secret.

I've been eyeing the liquid metals quad for months! 




And maybe a little Sonia Kashuk too <3


Yay for vacation!


xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yay, great items. I live on Oahu so I can't say much about Maui, but you'll love it! Idk how Canada and taxing works, but here in Hawaii we have one of the lowest tax rates in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh lucky you! I live in Britain, and we don't have Make up forever nor Sonia Kashuk. Although I do know someone going soon so I better start doing some online looking :P xo

    ReplyDelete