Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New nail polish! Illamasqua Baptiste ....& OPI Sparkle-icious

I just got back from vacation, sadly to say I didn't do much shopping at all! I did pick up a couple Illamasqua nail polishes though. My favorite one is this vibrant deep purple color called Baptiste. I basically wore it my whole trip :D

I absolutely love the color range Illamasqua has. I had a tough time picking only 2 colors... Sure I could have bought more but then it wouldn't feel like a rare treat! Ya feel me?



When I got back home I was organizing my makeup n stuff and randomly came across the ever sparkly Sparkle-icious by OPI. It works amazing with Baptiste as a base!





My nails are so damaged right now! I might ixnay the nail polish for a bit just so I can get them in better shape....



What are your favorite Illamasqua nail polishes? I want more!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! I love glitter nails!!! great blog doll :))

    ReplyDelete