Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Quick Drugstore Haul

Hello....


So I ran to my local Shoppers Drug to pick up some stuff I figured I might as well share what I got!




1. Extractor .... I lost the one I got in Korea, which is super cheap over there by the way. I can't live without this thing so I'm happy it was on sale :D

2. Polysporin.... the go to product for when you can't find your extractor and end up picking your face apart. yikes!

3. ROC Multicorrexion Anti age moisturizer ... I'm most excited to test drive this new cream especially because I have never dabbled in retinol products before. I've read some mixed reviews about it so we'll see how my skin reacts.

Anyway, I'm having a bad skin week and it's pissing me off ...Argghhh oh well :(

6 comments:

  1. I have an extractor and don't know how to use it... help? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use the extractor a while back, when I had big bumps. Glad that I haven't had any breakouts with my current skin regiment. The secret? Vitamin E!

    by the way, I'm a new follower, I hope you follow me back... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to invest in one of those extractors. Do you find that they are effective?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your skin gets better! I've heard really good things about the ROC corrector before and I hope it works good on your skin. I've dabbled in some retinol products before but it was never potent enough to show results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try ROC corrector, I heard a lot of good reviews about it. And I've read that retinol really works well with wrinkles. Hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes I absolutely could not live without my extractor...It really does work especially right after a shower.

    ReplyDelete