Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream


 body shop vitamin e moisture cream review



I decided to give this moisturizer a try because it was on sale in December and I was curious to test some Body Shop products. I'm finally reaching the last bits of this product 6 months later, mind you I haven't been using this religiously everyday. I would estimate you get about 4 months worth of usage. Not bad.


Overall I wasn't disappointed by this very basic moisturizer. But I wasn't impressed either.


On the positive side it didn't break me out at all, and throughout the winter my dry skin patches totally cleared up. It has a mild, tolerable scent to it which I like because my skin is very sensitive too. I prefer to have fragrance on my inner wrists not my face thanks.


body shop vitamin e moisture cream review swatch
swatch of  the vitamin e cream


However, this moisturizer left a slight film on my skin, which I noticed more if I rinsed my face later on. Therefore not so great as a daytime cream, unless you want to look shiny after a couple hours. I was also hoping that it would contain more healing properties for my skin. Especially since it contains vitamin E. But if my skin was tired or red, it unfortunately stayed that way.


Yeah ...so I still used this cream as my night cream because I didn't want to waste it. But I definitely wouldn't repurchase again. There are so many other products out there that offer more for your skin than just the basics of moisturizing.




body shop vitamin e moisture cream review
Down to the bottom of the barrel...








xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment