Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Trunks, Boxes, and Wicker storage obsession.


So I'm having an apartment crisis. I can't seem to find proper storage for my handbags/school bags/clutches/etc. Am I the only one who has 4 different purses permanently scattered on the living room floor? It's so hard to keep neat and orderly, especially when you rotate through them daily! 

I'm thinking a good solution to my dilemma is to get a big storage box and throw them all in there! I've actually been quite obsessed with trunks lately, and once I get enough dough saved up I might splurge! 

In the mean time, here is some storage inspiration:






I also love wicker! It's lightweight, super affordable and gives a rustic, shabby chic feel to a room. I need to make a trip to Ikea soon.




xxx


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE storage, a trunk sounds such a good idea for bags


    e x

    ReplyDelete