Friday, April 27, 2012

Heading Off To Work

Hello ladies!

I finished getting ready for work a bit early so I thought I'd have some photo booth fun :)



<3 My Makeup <3
Face
NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Stromboli
Laura Mercier concealer and translucent powder

Eyes
UD Primer Potion 
UD Naked palette - Sin on my lids, Naked in my crease
MAC e/s Carbon, Corduroy on my eyebrows
Maybelline Illegal Length mascara 

Cheeks
Dior Amber Diamond highlight
MAC Peaches sheertone blush
NARS Laguna bronzer

Lips
Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in Natural 
MAC Kissable Lip Colour in En-Chantee (l/e)


<3 My Outfit <3
Striped long sleeve shirt- Aritzia 
Black Blazer - Urban Outfitters 
Layered Necklace - Guess 


I love my blazer, it's tailored perfectly, and is super comfortable. I should really get another blazer since I pretty much wear it every day for work :S And I really should start styling my hair for work but by the time I'm finished doing my makeup I'm way to lazy or simply out of time. I always prefer a polished face over polished hair...anyone else with me on that?! Anyway gotta jet to work now. 

xxx
Alma

LOL my name tag is backwards...

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I love your blush/bronzer here. Perfect color on you.

    ReplyDelete