Thursday, May 17, 2012

Love for MAC Angel Lipstick

mac angel lipstick

All month I have been addicted to this lipstick. I'm sure everyone has seen it. It's a pretty pink colour what else can I say? I have been wearing my makeup like this to work every day. Simple smokey eye and a pink lip with shimmery bronze skin.

The Makeup

Face
Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer spf 20
MAC MSFN in Medium plus
YSL Touche Eclat for under-eye brightening 

Eyes
Laura Mercier concealer and translucent powder to set
MAC e/s Carbon, Corduroy on my eyebrows
MAC e/s Copper Plate on lid, Carbon as liner, NARS laguna to blend in the crease
L'oreal Voluminous mascara
Dior Amber Diamond highlight on brows and inner corner

Cheeks
MAC Semi Precious Goldstone MSF
NARS Laguna bronzer

Lips
MAC AngelLipstick (frost)

Yep, I'm showin off my new watch. So obsessed with it <3

mac angel lipstick fotd


3 comments:

  1. I love MAC lipsticks and angel has always been the one that i debate about whether to get or not because the colour is so similar to my natural lip colour. Kind of my lips but better kinda colour. your watch looks nice, is it Michael kors or marc jacobs by any chance? :)
    Thanks for sharing~xx

    www.beautypicknmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Angel this winter because I wanted a pretty easy pink that wasn't a gloss. And I love it!!! I wear Angel or Faux almost everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Angel looks really good on you, :O
    It was too pale for me, i had to give it to my blonde sis in law
    You're workin it though, seriously!

    I'm still using the Sephora brightener, i am still in love with it, i'm sure you'll like it since the price is good too.

    ReplyDelete