Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Daily Dosage of Decor Inspiration

You know the mornings where you can't get out of bed because you've lost yourself in the deep dark depths of the cyberspace? Aka I've wasted another 2 hours of my morning surfing the net. Just when I promised myself to be more active in the real world. But it's my day off!

Anyway, I was in Chapters the other day reading Vogue Living: Gardens Houses People and I came across the residence of Consuelo Castiglioni, designer of Marni. I die. It's the perfect bohemian luxe Spanish getaway. I especially love the kitchen's juxtaposition between modern materials and rustic comfort style decor.

marni consuelo castiglioni residence decor bohemian

marni consuelo castiglioni residence decor bohemian

marni consuelo castiglioni residence decor bohemian

I also saw this picture in the Christian Dior Cruise 2012 campaign. My ideal vanity. And the hunt continues for a bedroom renovation...

dior cruise campaign 2012 vanity decor



Alma 
xx




1 comment:

  1. i would love my house to look like this...but in reality it is more like a big mess after moving from university to home! I guess this is a really good inspiration for when i finally get a home in the future so i can have similar decor to this because this is just how i would like it. Thanks for sharing~x

    www.beautypicknmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete