Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer coral bronzed look + DIY

diy rosary inspired turquoise necklace outfit

I'm so excited to finally share this rosary inspired turquoise necklace I made last week. I picked up the beads and gold plated leaf charm at a bead store on Granville Island, and I handmade each wire link. This baby took me a couple days to make...but so worth it!

diy turquoise rosary inspired necklace

Anyhoo, I've also been sporting this super easy, sultry bronzed look with a coral lip all week. I'm rocking this look using my rediscovered love, Illamasqua's Bronzing Duo in Glint & Burnish. I picked it up last Summer in Hawaii, and I forgot about it all Winter and Spring. Now that I've finally got a tan I've been embracing the effortless bronzed brazilian goddess look (lol) with this bronzing duo with my MAC 138 brush. I love to use this brush because it is large and fluffy, yet tapered which is perfect for easy blending all over my skin.

illamasqua bronzing duo in glint & burnish

My makeup....


fotd illamasqua glint & burnish bronzing duo

L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Warm
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus
Illamasqua Bronzing Duo in Glint & Burnish
MAC Blush in Pink Swoon
WnW e/s in Nutty
NARS e/s in Galapagos
Anastasia Brow Gel in Espresso
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes #0L Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara



fotd mac limited edition coral l so vain kissable lip colour

What products do you use to bring out your inner bronzed goddess?
... haha so cheesy!


xoxo

Alma

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that necklace looks really nice! And your makeup is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazingly gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and your eyes are mesmerising

    ReplyDelete