A delicious blend of bananas, vanilla and oats to cleanse, soften and moisturize dry and sensitive skin.
When I'm in the mood for doing a homemade mask but am too lazy to actually make one I head to Lush. I've tried most of their masks, and overall I quite enjoy them.
I never got around to trying Oatifix because for a while I was too preoccupied with clay masks, but also I have my own oatmeal mask recipe that I make on my own (however, it is an absolute mess to apply... if anyone else has tried a homemade oatmeal mask they would know).
1. It is very moisturizing, yet soothing for sensitive skin; it definitely calms the redness around my chin. Also, the oatmeal has a nice texture to gently exfoliate my flaky, dead looking skin.
2. The mask is loaded with banana, oatmeal and essential oils, but also minimizes on the preservatives, so you have the convenience of not having to prepare a homemade mask without sacrificing the quality.
3. The consistency is much thicker and stickier so it much less fussy to apply than an actual home made oatmeal mask.
4. It has a gentle, non abrasive smell unlike other Lush products.
5. You get a lot of product. I have already used this 3 times, and I'm not even half way through the pot!
Overall, I am very impressed with this product. It is great at refreshing Winter worn skin. It obviously cannot work miracles, but it comes pretty damn close! I love how convenient it is too since it is already made.
Anyway, I've probably rambled on long enough, but I think it's obvious how much I love this mask. I hope everyone goes out and at least tries it, and tell me what you think!