Is it the end of the month already? Jeez, May went by in one breath.
I figured I would do a post on my monthly favourites even though I've already written a lot about favourite stuff. Oh wells :) This is more of a recap so here it goes:
When I bought this lotion as a treat to myself for Christmas I first wanted to savour it. But the consistency is so gorgeous that now I have to use it every day. It's very lightweight and milky (as it claims) but it is still so hydrating without being sticky. Perfection. A little goes a long way, I've been using this for 5 months and I still have just over 1/4 of the bottle left. It is definitely a treat as it's quite expensive. I want to try the Laura Mercier body cream next to see how it compares, I've heard great things about it too.
2. Aveda Men Pure-formance Composition Aromatic Oil- I've already blogged about this here so I won't ramble on too long. Basically it is great for conditioning your scalp and even to rub through your hair for extra moisture. It's not a heavy oil at all which is ideal, and it smells very earthy and refreshing.
3. Essie Nail Polish in Tart Deco- Such a pretty colour that looks fab on olive and darker skin tones. It probably would look great on lighter skin tones too. I love it so much and I get lots of compliments when I wear it. Take a look.
4. MAC Lipstick in Angel- Yet another product I have already blogged about here. I'm still loving it though. It's just so easy to wear.
5. L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer in Warm- A great concealer that's more of a liquid consistency. It's like a super thick foundation. The colour perfectly matches my skin, and it blends like a dream... a great drugstore find. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking to cover redness and patchy skin, that's what I use it for anyway.
6. Clinique All About Eyes Serum- I've been using this little sample every day. It's feels soothing and cool when I apply it under my eyes, and will probably be great for travelling with. I wouldn't necessarily purchase this because it doesn't have any dramatic healing effects for under eye problems, but it feels nice and it was free!
7. MAC 168 Brush- The latest addition to my brush collection. I absolutely love this brush and I don't know where it's been all my life. It is the perfect bronzer/contouring brush, especially if you have a smaller face frame. I've been using it with my Laguna bronzer, which I'm desperate to use up.
8. NARS Laguna Bronzer- I've heard tons of complaints that this bronzer looks too muddy, but for more yellowy- olive skin tones it works great. I'm trying to finish this off before I get too tanned this summer and then I'll switch to Casino because it's a bit deeper.
Hope I didn't bore anyone to death :)
What are your favourite products this month?